Saturday, March 28, 2009

Super Excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Only one week till Me Fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bev at www.1-2-3GetOrganized.blogspot.com had a contest and guess what I won !!!!!!!!! This is
my second time winning a blog contest. I am so excited though because it is truly something I really wanted to win. The first one I won was organizing too . Hey maybe there is a message to me in what I win?????????!!!!!!!!!! I want to start working on menu planning and look what I won planning dinners and hassle free dinners. I know this will help me and motivate me to plan more meals. I want to make a book of ideas for dinner . I planned on working on it this summer but now that I have these wonderful resources it will be sooner than that.
Thanks so much Bev for giving me the boost I needed.
Check out her site and her blog too such great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now maybe I will go out and buy a lottery ticket too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My daughter appears to be almost human again after the flu bugs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

HDMac said...

congratulations!!! That sounds like a great prize!!!

I am back and feeling somewhat better. I will know more after the 21st of the month when I have a consultation but today is a good day so far! :) lol I am going to go thru a couple kitchen cupboards and get rid of a few things that I just don't use.. I think my daughter will like them. :)

1-2-3...Get Organized said...

Thanks, Diane, for your kind words! Just wanted you to know that MomAudience.com is now live - a marketplace for moms bringing moms, mompreneurs, and businesses with mom-appeal together. I'd love for you to take a look!