Thursday, July 1, 2010

It has been way too long since I have blogged and I want to try and jump back in
and see how it goes.

I am an educational assistant and I am off for the summer so I set goals for myself to accomplish during this time. Last year was the big purge really every nook and cranny of my house was cleaned, decluttered with daily tasks . That felt really good to get rid of a lot of stuff and most areas are pretty neat still to this day.

The one area that didnt stay that way was my daughter's bedroom which is one of my goals to totally go through and help her purge a lot of stuff. She really just needs to get rid of a lot of stuff because she is growing up and most of the stuff is just shoved in the closet never to be looked at . We need to make her room a more grown up space for a tween. She will be turning 12 in July!!!!!!!!!

The big area I want to work on this year though is "clothing". I want to purge a lot and go through every area of the house that has any bit of clothing and either find it a home or give it away. I need to get my laundry under control too !!!!!!!!!!!
What are your goals for the summer ?????????????

No comments: