Tuesday, August 5, 2008

decluttering pics



These are my before and afters of the path leading the closet. I bagged two garbage bags full of clothing, 1 box, one little bag of misc. kitchen stuff and 2 winter coats to get rid of. Now tonight I will have an excuse to go and drop them off and have a treat . Dairy Queen is right next door to where I drop them off so why not. This was a lot of hard work!!!!!!!!!! I still have alot of that room to work on but it will have to wait for another day.
Thank you so much Marcia and everyone in the challenge for motivating me to do this.
I have so much more to purge but this feels great!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Great job! And good idea to treat yourself for a job well done! Doesn't it feel good? I know exactly what you are saying. Yes, I have more too, but each step along that way makes me stand taller and feel better about myself and my home! :) lol

hugs,
the other Marcia

Marcia Francois said...

Diane, that's WONDERFUL!


I;m so proud of you and you must ABSOLUTELY reward yourself. Hopefully you'll also get one of the gifts on the weekend.... :)

Marcia from Organising Queen