Sunday, August 31, 2008

today the last day for decluttering



Last day I decluttered 5 of my daughter's shirts. When I was doing laundry I realized you
can declutter when you are doing other things not specifically decluttering. I didnt like 4 of the
shirts and they went into a bag shhhhhhh... she doesnt have to know and wont really miss them.
One had a stain so it had to go . Oh I forgot I threw out her old bathing suit too because we
bought a new one .
Tonight watching big brother and resting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow I will do my laundry so I am already for Tues to go back to work.
Just like another fellow declutterer I decided to declutter my hair and my daughter's too !!!!! Here is a new pic of us with our new hairdo and my eye looking so much better.
Thank you for all the wonderful e-mails about my eye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG on ending well. Isn't it great when the decluttering is effortless?

I forgot to mention that I decluttered my hair too - went from shoulder-length to chin length.

Anonymous said...

LOL I often "declutter" the kids' clothing when I'm doing the laundry. I've had them come to me and say "where's my ....?" and I say "Ummmm, don't know" :P

Untypically Jia said...

Hey Chica! Because Tina loves your blog, she's given you a Rock on Sistah-Friend award! You can see your blog listed on my blogroll at www.colormeuntypical.blogspot.com

Don't forget to check out the rules and pass the love along!

HDMac said...

Hope your first day of work/school went well!!! :) I bet you found things to declutter there too! lol

HDMac said...

PS. your daughter looks like such a sweetie!!!! :)

Amanda said...

love the new hair cut!!