Friday, January 8, 2010

update for this week

The goal I wanted to work on was eating breakfast with a great protein source.
Monday started out great almond butter and natural jam on wholewheat toast.
Then Tues I woke up with a migraine headache and didnt really want food or anything!
Wed., Thurs, Fri well suffice to say it just didnt happen.
I was just talking to my daughter about goals and setting them to try and achieve them. I think some goals take time and for me this might be one of them. I have a really hard time eating first thing when I wake up!!!!!!
I will keep trying but as I told her at least I ate breakfast for one more morning then I did the week prior. I will keep trying .
THanks Becca for the great ideas on how to add protein I will check them out!!!!!!!!
Sticking with this goal this week so hopefully I can do better!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: