Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a two fold for this one




I am doing a two fold post one for works for me Wednesday and one for talk about it Tuesday.

The thing I want to share with all of you is that I am preparing for the cleaning challenge coming
in two weeks time. Are you ready ????????????? I am preparing right now getting it all together as they say. I will be making lists to break cleaning tasks down and of course getting some new cleaning products. Well that is where the works for me Wednesday and Talk about it Tuesday posts come in . This past weekend I went to a Norwex party and I was blown away.

I have been wanting to get rid of all of my cleaning products and go natural. Okay so how much more natural can you be with a cleaning cloth and water. So for 15.99 for a cleaning cloth no more cleaning products for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
So get ready everyone and if you too want to get rid of those nasty cleaning products check out norwex products. Once I receive more products from norwex I will blog about them too.
I can hardly wait for the window polisher one too.
More faceclothes wont hurt either considering my daughter has told me not to touch them they work so well for her!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that is all for today so watch coming soon The Clean and Clear Challenge.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: