Friday, May 1, 2009

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!


Wow it has been almost a whole month since I blogged. I have been so busy there was a wedding and then for 3 weeks I have been posting for internal jobs, interviewing, dealing with a sticky situation and lastly have been sick for 2 weeks. First with the flu and then a cold that seems to be clearing up now. So back to normal at my house.
I am working on getting the house back to normal again too though. So I started today by cleaning part of the livingroom and then tomorrow I will finish it. My hubbie cleaned most of the kitchen last night so all I have left to do there is to clean up the message center. I have also decided to contain the mess and get it back to the pic below I want to add file folders to contain papers and keep them organized . Maybe like a different colour for each subject like school, job , coupons, etc. I will be working on this one more this week. I also have to get my daughter's laundry under control again. I have it all washed just needs to be folded and put away.
Lastly I want to get my room back to how I had it 3 weeks ago. No excuse but it has been busy and once you put a piece of clothing on the dresser then more comes and it is so easy just to add to it.
A few things to accomplish this week.
I will report back on how I did.
So back to normal. I will try my best to blog a little more often too.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Wellington Grey said...

If you need help getting organized, I might be able to help: I'm a time management coach and am currently offering a free session to new clients.