Thursday, December 18, 2008

getting ready

Okay so I am trying to get all ready for xmas once again!!!!!!! I am decorating some cookies tonight for tomorrow . I did some last night to and will take pics. I am trying to decide if I should make hot choc bags for staff at either of the schools I work at. It will depend on time.
I need to buy hubbie some more gifts. We spoil each other !!!!!!!!! I asked him this morning , " Honey what would you like for me to get you for xmas? " He replied , " when do you have to know". What when do you have to know christmas is only a week away. I love to be in the malls with all the crowds last minute to pick you up something. Men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy this year so far I have received the most awesome gifts from thankful teachers. Remember I am an educational assistant in many classrooms. Today I received a huge plate of homemade cookies with a beautiful silver plate. I received 2 boxes of chocolates, more cookies and a gift card to time hortons. Oh yes and a beautiful jar of homemade jam. Now how thoughtful were all these ppl not really getting me gifts that would be clutter after!!!!!!! But with all the sweets I am sure I will put on a bit of weight over christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: