Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Happy new years to everyone one of my friends!
I wasnt going to make any new years resolutions because lets be honest all we do
is break them so instead I am going to resolve to change.
There are two big things that I want to work on for the new year.

1) Just like Hdmarcia I want to organize my whole house this year and give everything
a place . It seems doable if with the support of my friends we work together and support
one another through this process. I have joined a few challenges to accomplish this. My husband is very supportive too with this telling me he thinks I now know how to organize and I am a great organizer. I have come far!!!!!!!!!

2) I want to get my health all checked. So I am going to make an appointment with my
family doctor to have a complete physical done. I really want my iron checked think it
might be low and my thyroid too. We have thyroid problems in my family and it has been
awhile since I have had it checked.
I am also going to make an appointment with my gynecologist too and have it all checked
out. I will also get him to check to see where I am in the journey through perimenopause.
I have had a few symptoms off and on so we will see what is going on there too.

I posted the changes I am making because I want to be accountable for my choices.
So I will not truly have new years resolutions this year but new years changes for life choices.

Tomorrow I have nothing planned so I will post updated pics of Angel and I will also post my livingroom change pictures.

Once again hope everyone has a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Diane, I am so glad that I "met" you this year! :) And so glad that we can be an encouragement to each other in our goals to organize our homes! :) I am there for you, too, my friend!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you and your family, Diane!