Saturday, December 13, 2008

so excited


Okay so I have been racking my poor little brain to decide what I could make for the teachers at both the schools I work at. Hmmmmmmm... something they would like and something that wouldnt clutter there life at all!!!!!!!!!! Thinking thinking and then all of a sudden last night I run across a blog that shows these adorable snowman cookies . Okay so they are cute are they hard to make no they are store bought. Wait what is that I re-read! Yes they are you just buy white oreo cookies and decorate. Wow everyone will love them so I will make them for all the staff along with hot chocolate bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cookies and hot chocolate who wouldnt love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this week being the last week of school I will be very very busy putting all this together. I was at the dollerstore today and now need to go back to buy festive baggies to put this into!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will not be doing christmas cards this year for the fellow teachers but treats!!!!!!
I love blog land and thank you to everyone who posts such awesome creative ideas that are simple that look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

HDMac said...

Diane, those are darling!!! What a great uncluttereed gift to give!!!!