Wednesday, September 3, 2008

oops need to post this too

Can you tell I am new to this whole award thing. I dont even know how to link to someone blog. Can someone tell me how to do this?????????
thanks inadvance

So, the rules for this award are:

1. If you receive the "Rock on Sistah Friend" award, you must post the button on your blog (in sidebar or in a post), and link back to Color Me Untypical.

2. Let me know if you receive the award from someone, so I can add you to our Sistah's Who Rock Blogroll, and give them my personal "Rock On Sistah Friend!"

3. In the post on your blog, you must give the award away to 3 other Sistah's who you think rock. Post links to their blogs, why they rock, and post the rules to the award. Also, let them know you've given them the award so they too can celebrate themselves and pass on the love.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to the following link and see it that helps:
http://fruitfulwords.wordpress.com/2006/10/07/how-to-make-links-in-blogger-for-becky/