Monday, June 23, 2008

Catch up really

So this weekend was really really busy for us. Friday night the sleepover/birthday party which worked out great . Every little girl had a great time and was very well behaved. It would have been better if the weather had been a bit warmer to warm up our pool a bit more but they swam anyway for a bit.
Satuarday I was paid to go to a TV preview of two new shows . We got to see the pilots for both one was called Soulmates and the other Dads. They both had really good ideas but needed to be developed a lot more. I made $60.00 for less than 2 hours of work that was good.
My daughter was at a birthday party and it didnt end up ending till 9 well we took her home while the party was still in full swing. We thought that was late enough for her . She had been there since 3. We went to check on her at 6 and they hadnt eaten supper yet and they said the party was just getting started.
Then Sunday there was an openhouse at our firestation so we went there. After that we went to the Multicultural Festival in our park and got caught in the rain !!!!!!!!!!
We rested for the rest of Sunday after having such a busy weekend.
Today back into the swing of things. Thursday is the last day of school for us here in Canada and I have the summer off too working for the school board. I can hardly wait to just lounge around.
I need something to keep me busy so along with the womans show my friend and I are planning I will be learning braille.
Well that is all for tonight now off to bed.
I will update more with pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow. It sounds like you had a busy weekend. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you with the hootenanny recipe, but here it is.
1 stick butter
6 eggs, beaten
1 c. flour
1 c. milk
1/2 tsp. salt

Melt butter in a 9x13 pan. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix beaten eggs, flour and milk with a wire whip; add salt.
Pour mixture into pan with melted butter. Don't stir mixture into butter, even though you will want to. Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees. (This will rise, but will not run over pan.) Cut in squares and serve as French toast with syrup, jelly, fruit, powdered sugar. Be creative!

Hope you contine to stop by and visit. Let me know how the recipe works for you!