Tuesday, June 10, 2008

intro and bathroom drawer

Okay so this is my first post to my new blog. I am a mother to an awesome nine year old daughter and married to a wonderful husband. I decided to blog to help me get organized and share my life experiences too as we go along.
I am 39 years old and it took me till I was 38 to catch the organization bug. I have slowly been working parts of my house to get them organized , yes I said slowly. Slow and steady wins the race they say.
Today I decided my drawer in the bathroom had to be cleaned so I could find things quickly in the morning instead of drudging through the drawer looking for that perfect lipstick. So I went to our dollerstore and purchased some containers to help organize. After moving around things and throwing out lots of old makeup I have a drawer that is so clean and organized. The test will be tomorrow morning when I try to find all the makeup. I will report back on whether it worked or not.
Well that is all for my first day of posting hope you enjoy and you follow me through my adventures organizing my home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog, Diane! Thanks for linking to me on your sidebar. I'd be happy to reciprocate :)

Yay for cleaning up your bathroom drawer! Are you planning on sharing photos of your decluttering and organisation? I love looking at before and after photos!