Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kitchener locals

I have noticed that there are lot of Kitchener people reading my blog. Just wanted to let you know of something I am planning it is called Me Fest- A Celebration of You. It is on Sat. Sept.13th, 2008 from 9-5 at the Waterloo Rec. Complex on Father David Bauer Drive in Waterloo.
It is a lifestyle/pampering show for the woman of today.
This is a show not be missed each vendor there must either give you some kind of pampering or a freebie. We have guest speakers planned and lots of door prizes.
The cost is $5.00 to get in or $3.00 if you give a donation to the food bank.
I am sure you will hear about it right now we have a huge advertising campaign going on.
If you want to be a vendor or learn more check out the blog www.mefest.blogspot.com or there is a clickable link in my favourites. 3/4 of our tables are full right now . Dont miss out!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just something I am doing on the side it is sooooo much fun and I can hardly wait till the day to see it all come together.

No comments: