Sunday, June 15, 2008

cleaning day

So today I decided it would be a great day to clean everything. The motivation comes with my daughter having her birthday party/sleepover party next Friday. I just find the weeks go by so
fast and so much to do I knew I would feel better if I got the cleaning done today and out of the way. So I began the livingroom first: vaccummed, dusted, hung up coats, wiped down mirror doors,cleaned off coffeetable. Then on to the bathroom: cleaned everywhere and mirror and well I was at it wiped down the walls and cupboard doors.
Then I vaccummed the hallway upstairs and put away the dry dishes and cleaned the computer desk off too ( some miscellaneous spots).
I have done 2 loads of laundry and have to do my whites. I have to fold two loads and then wash and dry whites then fold them.
I am tired now after all that . The kitchen needs a good scrubbing but I have to buy a new Mr. Clean Sponge to do that. I will do that later in the week and then do dishes too.
Of course with all the cleaning being done is one thing then I have to do shopping for the party.
I have made a long list of things and spots to organize this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! For now it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: