Thursday, November 20, 2008

On the mend

I am on the mend from having sinusitis. This time it was weird though the pain was no in the sinuses but on the side of my head. He told me that was still my sinus area. Hmmm....
But I lost my voice too with it which for me has never been a symptom of a sinus infection but more of a throat or chest infection. But I have some good strong pills which are helping. I still sound like a man or I should say I sound like a man instead of for two days a mouse squeaking. I took two days off work. The first day was because I was up all night coughing and coughing which that day I went to the doctors to get meds. Today was a sleep day.
Yesterday I made a yummy carmael apple dip for my daughter to have when she got home from school. It was so easy and she was surprised. While I was doing that I decided to straighten up the kitchen too . I got rid of a lot garbage that was sitting on the counter mostly empty boxes.
I thought today I would work on the livingroom a bit but as of now it hasnt happened but I did go through and clear out blogs that I dont read. I found that someone would post a link I would go to the blog and bookmark it but then never go back. So now I have a lot of blogs still but they are ones that teach me something or the ones I truly enjoy. Most of them have become my bloggie friends and some I am quite close to and comment on often.
So at the very least I have accomplished something today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am back to work tomorrow I figure just one more day and then the weekend to rest up too.
I just want my voice to come back and be healthy once again !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: