Saturday, December 20, 2008

Almost done ! Whew!

I went out today the day after the big snow storm. Well surprise surprise the roads are a mess very very slippery and not well plowed! I heard on the tv yesterday the plows thought they would wait till the storm stopped to plow. So the storm began at 7:30 and ended at 4 so they started plowing at 4! What were they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ventured out today to pick up a few things that went on sale last minute. I have one gift to pick up still but know what I want to buy and stocking stuffers for hubbie.
I have all my wrapping to do and need to do it before christmas eve because Angel is older we will probably stay later at his Aunt's house. I liked it when she was smaller we could say well we have to put her to bed so we have to leave. Of course the real excuse was we need to wrap or I need to wrap before I go to bed. But now it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!
I have two weeks off so hopefully in that time will have the house back inorder and all the laundry done and caught up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is anyone done their shopping?????????????

No comments: