Saturday, May 2, 2009

wow two days

Cover of "Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of ...Cover via Amazon

Well today I decided I needed a me day , a relaxing day where I did nothing. I had a few things on my agenda but decided to scrap all of those and have a PJ day and stay in . I have played on the computer, talked on the phone, and read some new magazines that my hubbie bought for me.
I will read some more of my James Ray - Harmonic Wealth
I might even read some of Anthea Turner's book - How to be a Perfect
Housewife. My goal is to go back through both of these books and
get ideas how to add to my life and how to change my life and my home for the better.
I will watch some pvred shows too tonight with hubbie .
Just a day to do nothing once in awhile you just need that
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: