Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 2 of the challenge

A lot of people are commenting that how easy is this . That is the general idea
start small and work to bigger things. Also it is very important to be able to do
something small to see a difference to motivate you to continue. When I go into
my bathroom I get that ahhhhhhhhh... feeling looking at the counter.

So on we go today to more parts two to be precise. Lets clean the mirror and the toilet today.
I will post again how I will do it and then you can do it your way.

1) Put whatever cleaner in your toilet .
2) Clean the mirror. For me I will soak it and then use the microfiber cloth to wipe it clean. Then use my polishing cloth to shine it.
3)Go back to the toilet and wipe down the whole toilet.
4)Clean the inside of the toilet.
5) You are all done for today! Grab yourself a drink and sit back and relax!!!!!!!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: