Wednesday, February 4, 2009

warning for everyone please pass this on

I went to my gynocologist today and he told me this so I am passing it on to all of you.
I was prescribed Alesse birth control bill and the pharmacy a year ago offered me the
generic brand Aviane so I took it. I have been taking it for a year now and having a lot
of perimenopausal symptoms like hot flashes, sleep issues, irritability, low sex drive
and migraine headaches. The gynocologist told me today that he believes that all those are
side effects to Aviane and that I need to get back on Alesse and stay on it . He even gave me
a card that supplements the difference between the two costs to some plan . I used it tonight
when I got 3 packs and got one for free paid for only 2. Nice deal!!!!!!!!!
I have googled aviane side effects and there are many many forums where people are telling of the side effects they have had. Please if you know anyone on Aviane tell them to go to the brand name Alesse. There are some really serious side effects to this !!!!!!!!!!!!! My worst was the pressure in my head!!!!!!!!!!! My pharmacist said that I should be back to normal in about 2 weeks.
Please pass this on to anyone you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: