Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach and book reviews

I just got back from spending the day with the family at the beach. What a wonderful
fun time!!!!!!!!!
I thought I would take a break from Harmonic Wealth book at the beach and start
reading Eat, Pray, Love. So I am on the last pillar or the harmonic wealth and highly
recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn how to grow. I will put more info
on this book once I am finished. But worth the read!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars in my book

On to Eat, Pray,Love book I first learnt about this book off of Oprah. The author
sounded really interesting and I could hardly wait to read it. I have read 100 pages
and do not find what everyone else says is a not to miss book . It is okay but she
goes off on a lot of tangents and just rambles really. I think it could have been a great
story if she would have stuck to her travels and what she learnt about her destinations
and herself in the process. I am trying to decide if I want to finish reading this book if it
is worth my time. I know everyone says it is the best book they have read but I will
strongly disagree not that great maybe 3 stars. Well she is still only eating her way through
Italy only about 1/2 done the 4 months she spent there. I have not decided whether to
keep reading this or not but I did decide already I am not reading her sequel coming out
in the fall.
These are just my opinions you can agree or disagree.

No comments: