Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Kitchen Went Down and I won!!!!!!!!!!









I feel so good now that the kitchen is looking awesome. I took after pics the before was way too scary to post or to embarrassing to show anyone. The one thing I noticed was that it didnt take
me as long as I thought it would. I did a load of dishes , wiped down cupboards, stove, fridge, microwave, organized two cupboards, microwave stand, wiped down big white cupboard, went through our mail sorting trays, wiped down counter and it all only took me 1 1/2. I think when we
feel overwhelmed and dont know where to start the thing we need to do is to just dig in and start. I did that for the first pic below and felt such an accomplishment that it motivated me to keep going.
The one thing I did notice are there are a few cupboards I need to sort out.
Actually after I upload these pics for you all to see my accomplishment I am going to go and clean the drawer under the microwave. Tomorrow I might try to do two other cupboards and the microwave cupboard too that really need to be gone through and purge , purge and purge somemore.
Enjoy my clean kitchen. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa feel the clean vibe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: