Tuesday, July 22, 2008

just a quick update for today

Thank you so much Tina for the award first off. So excited my first!!!!!!
I will have to learn how to display it.
Today not really much clean up done I went shopping and bought myself two
what I call flirty skirts for back to school and a nice belted top.
So updating the braille I have learnt the whole alphabet for braille in two days.
Not too bad just repetition repitition.
I did my first assignment last night and got it back today 95% . I am so happy.
I just went and submitted assignment #2 too.
Well tonight plans are to clean up this desk I cant see a thing on it really what
a huge pile of stuff and fold laundry.
My daughter put all the dishes away without asking today which was so nice.
I have decided her responsibilities are putting the dishes away and making her
bed everyday. I will be happy with that.
Well off to spend time with family now.

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

I've always wondered how difficult it would be to learn braille. Good for you!