Friday, August 22, 2008

Fridays post and daughter's dresser

I guess it has caught on in my family. My daughter decluttered the rest of her
drawers today. She wanted to take the pics so if they arent the best that is why. She got rid of a whole pile of clothing! Way to go Angel!

I learned about this technique to allow children to see all of their clothes on words
for me Wednesdays back in July. I wanted to try it and she loves the idea.
I will let you know how it goes after laundry day.
I like the idea of it too.
I also posted pics of what I got rid of yesterday and a bag I am donating to a womans shelter.




2 comments:

Lisa aka @those2girls said...

Way to go Angel!

HDMac said...

It is so neat to get the family involved! And it can't help to start a good habit early! :) You are doing great Diane!