Friday, August 15, 2008

Rainy day decluttering




I decided today if I have only one more cupboard left in the kitchen
I would tackle it. I havent yet I am going to after I blog about it.
Just a rainy day here yuck !
I am reading Confessions of an Organized Housewife almost done
will finish it tonight and start on another. I have 2 1/2 more organizing
books to read still.
If you havent checked out this book it is really good a bit older but what
she says really makes you think. I love that now the part I am reading
is actually pictures and ideas on how she organized her house and what
worked for her. Some ideas I am going to scoop from her.
Well off to clean.
The pics above are some of the stuff I have decluttered this week.
I will post before and afters of the kitchen cupboard when finished.
I am sure a lot will be going to goodwill.

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I think I'd like to read that book. Good job decluttering this week!

HDMac said...

I may have to read that book, too, Diane. I am tackling my kitchen cabinets too... bit by bit... I haven't blogged it.. 2 cabinets came from my laundry closet problem... last night I straightened up the plates and glasses cupboard.. broke one glass so that finished that glass and recycled 2 old Arby's glasses that just don't get used and I don't need! :)